Hi eMerzh,

Opening the shape file in QGIS was trivial, this helped me to determine
UrbTopBB06N contains the housenumbers. Opendata plugin was already
installed, and this means one can simply use File Open to open that shape
file.

Then I selected all and renamed NAME to addr:housenumber and I removed the
rest of the tags. The disadvantage is that the addr:street tag is missing
that way. Also you probably want the shapes of the buildings straight from
cadastre. That will take a bit more effort. I'll see what I can do.

Jo