It would be nice to have a way to get notified of e.g. the ten first edits
of a user in a certain area

Right now, I monitor an area from Antwerp to Mechelen and Sint-Niklaas to
Lier for all changes via
http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/scripts/rss.php?bbox=4.10,51.00,4.67,51.30
For new names I take a closer look at what they did. When Polyglot passes
by I skip the changelist :-)

I do this since a couple of months and haven't seen anything irregular so
far. A couple of newcomers using Id over the past week.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Ben Abelshausen <ben.abelshau...@gmail.com