I'm keeping an eye on this area, where I live ... and where I used to live :)

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.0176&lon=4.4859&zoom=12&layers=M

But no bounding box as it's more limited to administrative boundaries , places I know well. I see mistakes but I try to fix them, and I probably make some as well.

Glenn