Thanks. Could you contact him to ask ?

I propose to start considering to setup a Belgian OSM site in Dutch,
French, English and German if we have enough people to translate in German.

Would Drupal be appropriate to setup such a multilingual site ? Do anyone
of us know Drupal (or any other easy and well know tool that would do the
job) or mediawiki ?

What would be the hardware we need ? (CPUs, RAM, hard disk)

Regards

Nicolas