On 2013-09-10 20:06, Ivo De Broeck wrote:
Its important (for Google) to have a domain name like belgiumopenstreetmap.be <http://belgiumopenstreetmap.be> ( see http://ivoweb.be/wat-heb-je-nodig/domeinnaam-kiezen ); All other related url's can be redirected to that site (like osm.be <http://osm.be> and many others)

Which will make you compete with yourself as the same files get indexed for every domain for all search engines if not done properly ... I'm still wondering why you claim google find that important. Sorry for being critical , but I would rather see such claims backed up by sane arguments.

Glenn