A meeting at École supérieure d'informatique (
http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW96D--?m= , rue Royale 67 à 1000 Bruxelles, very
close to Brussels Central Station and cheap restaurants ) on Thursday 3
october from 19h till 21 or 22h then go for a dinner nearby for those who
want. The drinks will be offered by the school.

I would propose that we discuss and compose the schedule of the meeting on
http://lite2.framapad.org/p/OSMBE20131003 and list there who would come.

Please see there the proposed planning and comment / adapt ?

I would very much like to get in touch with the press (RTBF, Le Soir, Le
vif, la DH, Tele Bruxelles) and members of the administrations to advertize
the event and have public come if you agree.

Please register too o nthe page,

Regards,

Nicolas

--