I'll be there.
But I'm still confused about the goals of the meeting. Is this a
presentation of OSM to a wider audience ? If so, why will we discuss
the internal organisation to run an OSM website. This is something
that has to take place behind closed doors.

I would group all presentations about OSM together time-wise and after
that's done, the insiders can stay and discuss stuff such as

* "Do we need a VZW/ASBL to support this? ",
* "Discussion around the Open data Wallonia hackathon"
* "contacts with administrations or press"

We do not need an audience for that, do we ?

As for the presentations, if no one else (of the more experienced
presenters/mappers) volunteers, I can give a presentation/demo on
JOSM. Assuming the audience is not familiar with mapping I thought of
the following outline

- what is mapping (showing a sketch of a map as we used to do a long time ago)
- add a restaurant node in ID
- switch to JOSM (I'm much more familiar with it)
- Use GPX track + waypoints
- Use some presets to show JOSM can be easy as well
- some the usage of other data sources, e.g. data of De Lijn (from
DB), VMM (from Excel), Monuments from Wikipedia (via small Python
script)
- simple turn restriction relation (to show it's not all nodes and lines)

or do you want to focus more on 1 topic e.g. adding house numbers ?

as for the nice maps, besides good examples, I also think of different
renderings to show the richness of the data

- main OSM site with the different styles to get started (of Brussels
to show work on Urbis ?)
- OpenLinkMap to show the hyperlinks and opening hours
- hike bike map to show the work on walking network
- OpenSnowMap
- Gesichtskarte (Lier, Mechelen or Antwerpen)
- Perhaps some maps from ITO ?
- Some examples from Best of the Map (http://bestofosm.org/)

regards