I'm really excited to work together. I hope to have a video call with some
of you very soon!

I'm having a mini board meeting this lunch to discuss this with our board
as well.

Our only conditions to all our working groups: If there is money coming in,
there will be 5% going to general management, unless otherwise agreed for a
certain transaction

It would also be great to include you guys as part of the Open Belgium
conference we're going to organise in February 2014 (we're in a very early
stage organising this)

Kind regards,

Pieter