Can we have a vote (e.g. doodle?) for this? It's important that this person can indeed represent OSM under a consensus.

Kind regards,

Pieter

On 10/11/2013 03:30 PM, Ben Abelshausen wrote:

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Nicolas Pettiaux <nico...@pettiaux.be <mailto:nico...@pettiaux.be>> wrote:

    As I told Pieter orally esterday , the members of lepacte.beI
    would also like that lepacte.be <http://lepacte.be> become a
    working group of OKFN-be, for which I would represent lepacte. So
    maybe another person could represent OSM-be.

Hi,

I have no problem doing this but I would not feel comfortable representing OSM-BE when there is no consensus on this.

Are there other people who want to do this?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen