Dear all,

After consent of the Board of OKFN (I will send an email when it's official), OSM will be an incubating new working group at OKFN Belgium. You can start accepting and sending invoices (first accept please ;) ) and you can elect someone to the board meetings (Will this be Nicolas?).

After the next general assembly which will be held at the Open Belgium conference (more info later!) the 17th of February in Ghent, you will be an official working group with someone in the board who will also have voting rights.

Kind regards,

Pieter