Ok then let's move them out of the way. Will start doing this this evening.

I also think http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/zors1843 who is great a
landuse copied some of those practices. Does somebody know him better or is
there someone who already sent him messages?

Because when we move this to the border we should also maybe try and
prevent similar things being manually added here?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen