for those that want to keep track of which postal_code areas are already
defined: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/1IE

this is a simple overpass query. there are better ways to do this, e.g.
restrict the query to Belgium instead of the current bounding box, or
creating a separate map with the postal code areas as overlay.

regards