Hi Julien,

You mention we have permission to trace from Bing. In the mean time we have
better imagery (higher resolution, more recent) in Flanders and Brussels
provided by AGIV, which we are also allowed to trace. We also have
permission to, if I understood correctly, to use their WMS (or is that
CRAB) to trace/verify street names and house numbers.

Maybe the Region Wallonne can do one better by allowing us to trace/reuse
building outlines :-) like in Brussels Region.

Open data and Open source are two orthogonal subjects, one can proces
opendata with closed source software or closed data with open source
software. We have a preference for software under free licenses, but
everybody should be able/allowed to use whatever software they please and
can afford as long as they comply with the licenses.

Jo