On 2014-05-08 16:58, � wrote :
Hi,

good news from the walloon front : the strategic plan for geomatica was approved, and, following those who may read it, our request sent with OKFN were heard !

The minister Henry asked to the SPW (his administration) to set up all data from SPW as Open Data; they received a "green light" to do that. Politically, it seems to me something really new.

Today and yesterday, there were meeting about the implementation of the plan. I could not go there (sorry, I am quite busy at the moment).

I think we should get in contact with the next governement, in a few days (I hope we won't have to make new contacts again...)

Julien