On 09-06-14 08:31, André Pirard wrote:
Hi,

Some data of the map changes often, in particular what's on the road: traffic signs, bus lines etc. It would be interesting if someone tackling a region could determine what in his interests was checked the longest ago. Hence the need for a date at the beginning of the data that is not of the source of information if any but that indicates when that source, visual observation or other was still current last. The someone would deal with the oldest in priority and update that date if that can be said. The data field of the query result would be sorted to determine the oldest ones. Is the source:survey date appropriate for that, pardon my limited English ...
Hi Andre,

I think that the correct key is survey:date. KeyMapper 3 also uses it. It's a good idea to start including this in my regular edits, I'm going to add those as well. There is added value in it. I think it's best to do this on the changeset but that might go unnoticed when editing, also in josm.

But that tag on every object seems like overkill.

Glenn

--
"Everything is going to be 200 OK."