Hi,

Beginners question: what's the current state of affairs concerning the import of the AGIV-CRAB-data?

At http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AGIV_CRAB_Import I read that there will be a Team Approach. How I understand it, there is a consensus about how to deal with the data. The page http://addr.openstreetmap.fr/vlaanderen/ looks to be up and running. On a very small scale imports seem to have started, but not by {username}_crab-accounts, as is prescribed by the wiki.

At http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Using_AGIV_Crab_data is explicedly stated: "Please do not use this procedure to upload data to OSM until the Data Working Group (DWG) has approved it.". Has this already happened? The page hasn't been edited since November 2013.

Eager to get started but apprehensive about the correct M.O. I thus wonder how things are going.

Thomas

p.s. 't mag ook in 't Vlaams hoor; ik ben nog niet helemaal op de hoogte van de etiquette op dit gebied... / Not sure about whether to write English or Flemish...