Since you're a mapper in Ostend, your data is probably also on the map,
which makes you one of the copyright holders. So you can even write the
mail in your own name.

The letter is good, though I wouldn't only ask attribution for the future
publications. I'd also ask to add attribution to the already-printed
publications. This is possible with a small cheap sticker, so not too
difficult either.

Asking to free the toilets dataset wouldn't hurt either (they don't even
have to do anything technically, we can just copy it from the OSM-based
printed map and the listed addresses).

Thanks for working on this,
Sander