> Asking to free the toilets dataset wouldn't hurt either (they don't even
> have to do anything technically, we can just copy it from the OSM-based
> printed map and the listed addresses).

Is that after they'd give their consent to do so? Or is the fact they used
OSM as the background enough to have freed that dataset? That would be very
surprising.

Anyway, I agree that it would be far better if we could include those
bathrooms in our data. At that point they could render a map based solely
on OSM with an empasis on what they deem important to show on such a map. I
think it's important to tell it to them that way. Maybe point them to umap
or maperitive as well.

Jo