What is Osmand ?

In Basecamp or using garmin gps (e-trex), Maillen can NOT be found, even
without street.

You will find Assesse and you have to know that Maillen belongs to Assesse.

“Strépy-Braquegnies is not a boundary but a Residential Area (a landuse). You
can't use one in an OSM search. »

Strépy-Braquegnies is a city that has its own postal code (7110) and is totally
different from La Louvière having another postal code (7100)

What if there is another street with the same name exists in 7100 La Louvière?
Nothing prevents it.

If you are walking or cycling, there is 8 Km between Strépy-Braquegnies and La
Louvière. That’s a lot. If your map can’t figure out this, paper maps might be
better!

Bien à vous,

Alain  Bourgeois

+32 496 51 85 75