Tx Sander,

I was looking for this type of background information as well.  I have
some suspicion that some boundaries were off , it floats to the surface
when mapping housnumbers (and checking if the postal codes match the
real one).

I will be less reluctant to change them now.  Especially the comment
about following a stream is what I noticed lately that some border look
like they follow the shape of the stream but are a bit offset.

@Marc : Indeed, that could be the Basecamp he was refering to.

Glenn