Hi Bruno,

André did a great job to provide you with the rendered version of what
UrbIS has in their GIS. Thank you for that André.

>From your originial post I understand you wanted aerial photography though.
So I added that as:

URBIS Orthorectified aerial imagery covering Brussels Region (2014)
<https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Belgium#URBISOrthorectifiedaerialimagerycoveringBrusselsRegion2014>

To the website of JOSM, which means you can 'install' it in your local copy
of JOSM by updating the WMS sources, and then selecting it for use.

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Preferences/Imagery

I'm still trying to figure out how to the same for the new AGIV imagery
that covers Flanders.

Also try JOSM's Mapillary plugin for streetview images. PhilippeC has
already made a lot of pictures in and around Brussels. It's nice for double
checking from a different perspective.

Cheers,

Polyglot