On 2015-11-26 00:42, Jo wrote :
> Hi Bruno,
>
> André did a great job to provide you with the rendered version of what
> UrbIS has in their GIS. Thank you for that André.
>
> From your originial post I understand you wanted aerial photography
> though. So I added that as:
>
> URBIS Orthorectified aerial imagery covering Brussels Region (2014)
> <https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Belgium#URBISOrthorectifiedaerialimagerycoveringBrusselsRegion2014>
Oops, I was understanding that I was  taking care of Urbis and as there
was no answers to my messages I added

Configure
        Imagery>Imagery preferences>refresh (whirling arrows)>select *BE URBIS
20xx*>Activate>OK
Activate
        Imagery>URBIS 20xx and there should come your layer

with xx = 09, 12, 14, 15 and the same advantages over the WMS versions
as explained below.
It was just a few characters to change and right when I saved the file:
clash.
That's OSM, that's life ;-)

Thanks for AGIV, Jo.

Cheers