Hi Julien,

I was most worried about the use of secondary data, which is always
something to be quite careful about in OSM. I don't know Johan enough (I'm
still a newbie :) to know if he's aware of that.

As to the speaking Dutch, I hope one day my French is as good as team
member Christophe's Dutch.

One hour is definitely enough IMHO, if you can focus on a limited number of
tasks. For the Missing Maps, we have less than half an hour + a paper
starters guide. I can send you the English version.

I won't be able to make it myself, as I'm travelling till the end of this
month.