I think the mapping party yesterday was quite a success. Still it could
have been better, if we had been able to preview and preprocess the data. I
added links to the Google Spreadsheet that open JOSM in the right spot now,
but it's a bit "after the fact"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S8-iYBLkmckprwQzetjzFn98I9ai1v2GZAYZLtHTbA4/edit#gid=1796817314

I had to use some 'magic' regular expressions incantations to separate
French from Dutch descriptions and to attempt to split the addresses. They
don't all follow the same structure, so this didn't work very well. If we
do this again, it would be better to have separate columns for each
potential tag we may want to use.

Unfortunately I was not able to answer most of the questions I got. It's a
difficult theme to start with and I feel our tagging is lacking a bit once
you want to go into specifics or when facilities fall in several categories
at once.

On the one hand I think the participants did a great job, but now it's
important to have QC on their work, as we had to improvise quite often.

In the Google Docs spreadsheet, I added the tags I believe we should have
used, but if you use the links I created, you'll find those are not always
the ones that were used.

I think, now it's quite convenient to jump into the map, using those "Open
in JOSM" links. Are there contributors who want to have a look at them?

Cheers,

Polyglot