      From: Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com>
 To: Frank Vdm <vdmfrank...@gmail.com>; OpenStreetMap Belgium
<talk-be@openstreetmap.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 12:12 PM
 Subject: Re: [OSM-talk-be] Temporary Blocker roads

The only thing that is recognized by most/all routers is "vehicle=no"
(or access=no)
But you have to change that tag when the road is open again. And
afterwards it takes some time before all routers have updated their
database. Not to mention the users of those navigation apps.
So they will have to make a detour until the data is updated.

The one you mention (temporary) is nice, but has no support AFIAK.

I'll probably do it (access=no) for the "fietsbrug" near Rumst, since
it will be closed from May to Sep.
I'll place a reminder in my agenda to go check it and update it in September.