I know I mapped the place in detail, but I hoped people would mention
what they would map without looking at the map :-)

I stopped mapping house numbers ( I have collected more than 20.000 by
hand according to Pascal Neis :-)  ), as they are imported via CRAB at
the moment and maybe later this year via a GRB import (with the
buildings).
That's why I turned to other stuff.

I've heard pro's and con's for separate sidewalks & cycleways. I don't
separate them as long as there is no physical barrier (hedge, guard
rail, ditch,...)
I'll try to map sidewalk=... or cycleway=... on the road though.

I'll have a closer look at the TIA sign

m.