Eh, I would think the legal stuff can just be copied from here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AGIV_CRAB_Import#Legal

CRAB and GRB are under the same licence (check
https://www.agiv.be/news/2015/december/vlaamse-overheid-stelt-grb-data-gratis-open
), and CRAB has been accepted as something we can import.

And yes, discussing is much more fun than editing wiki pages of course :)

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup