I have some additional questions regarding landuse=meadow mapping.
You can see it as a continuation of my longer post a few weeks ago in
Dutch on landuse/landcover.

Where does the landuse=meadow ends ?
Typical situation: [1]
Is the ditch part of the meadow ?
What if there is a fence next to the ditch (away from the street) ?

What about ditches/streams between two meadows, are the part of the
landuse=meadow ?
What if there are some bushes and or trees around the ditch/stream ?

I know it is easier to map all of it with 1 landuse and include the
ditches into the landuse. But what would be the ideal mapping ?

Can a landuse=meadow include a landcover=bushes ?

[1]
https://xian.smugmug.com/OSM/OSM-2016/2016-12-30-Kasterlee-Hoge-Mouw/i-rwdQp8z/A