Hi,
Some comments:
- An interesting change is the one from access=no/destination to
vehicle=no/destination for the C5-sign, which I support, because it's more
correct. But a disadvantage is that e.g. access=no/destination shows on the
map, but vehicle=no/destination not. Would the proposal to treat
access=no/destination and vehicle=no/destination equally on the map make any
chance?- Add C3 + 'uitgezonderd landbouwvoertuigen/landbouwgebruik/usage
agricole/convois agricoles... : vehicle=no + agricultural=yes- The same for
bus=yes, taxi=yes, ... Or refer to
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access- 'uitgezonderd plaatselijk
verkeer / excepté circulation locale' implies also bus=yes
- A general remark that could be added: never follow the traffic signs blindly
when adding (access) tags: in some local authorities the one who has to decide
about traffic signs doesn't seem to know which sign to use where. In the draft
there is also a mistake: M4 and M5 cannot be added to a C1.- Another general
remark: do not add access-tags which are already implied by the highway-tag
that is used. In my opinion also the tags for the mandatory (D) signs should be
reviewed. E.g. for D11 suffices highway=footway; all the rest is redundant.
(And there are contradictions with this page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_tags_for_routing/Access-Restrictions#Belgium)-
 Add examples for 'complicated' cases: e.g. 'C3+uitgezonderd plaatselijk
verkeer' in one direction / no access limitations in the other direction.- Is
it a good idea to encourage mappers to add overtaking=yes wherever overtaking
is not forbidden? I'd treat that as a default: no need to add that tag
explicitly.

Regards,
StijnRR

    Op maandag 16 september 2019 09:21:29 CEST schreef joost schouppe