On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 9:27 PM Stijn Rombauts via Talk-be
<talk-be@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
> - A general remark that could be added: never follow the traffic signs
> blindly when adding (access) tags: in some local authorities the one who has
> to decide about traffic signs doesn't seem to know which sign to use where.
> In the draft there is also a mistake: M4 and M5 cannot be added to a C1.

What about a C3 (no vehicles allowed) with a M-sign "Privaat weg"
(private road).
Would that mean that pedestrians can pass ?

Additional context: this road goes over a farmyard. It used to be part
of the node network in Blaasveld, but since that C3 appeared, the
route was changed and no longer passed over the farm yard.
It seems that they mean that nobody is allowed on that track, but the
sign does not properly communicate this I think.

Mapillary image: https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/YIk4nvPT2fLurKF_crSCrg

m.