Quoting Adrian Budugan (2020-04-23 13:29:32)
> Hi Marc,
>
> It's nice to hear from you. From our first analysis, Brussels looks quite
> complete and correctly mapped. We are looking to  first correct any errors
> that might come up by running the Keep Right tool.
> Where there will be any doubts, we will leave notes and/or ask the community
> before making any edits.
>
> Kind regards,
> Adrian

Keep right "errors" are not always real errors. I see a lot of almost-junction
reports in my
neighbourhood, but they're all false positives.

Of course it highlights a lot of valid problems too. What I mean to say is,
please don't map for
the validator.

Kind regards,
M!dgard