- Michel Gilbert arranged a host of electrons thusly: -
> Hi Austin,
>
> With the experience I have doing import and road capture with my GPS I came
> to the conclusion that if the data is bad I would delete it. If I were the
> initial author of that road I you delete it with a complete set of new roads
> I would be very happy because you bring OSM in a better project.

Your opinion seems to reflect that of the rest of folks who've replied:
"Use your judgement, better data is preferrable."

It means I've got more work to do, but there should be less effort
after-the-fact, so I don't mind re-running the exports & roadmatcher
bits.  I might have the data in by the end of the week, given work &
life & all that jazz.

> So go ahead upload and thanks to participate in OSM.

Thanks for the welcome :)

peace,
        Austin.

--
Build a man fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.