- Austin Henry arranged a host of electrons thusly: -
> It means I've got more work to do, but there should be less effort
> after-the-fact, so I don't mind re-running the exports & roadmatcher
> bits.  I might have the data in by the end of the week, given work &
> life & all that jazz.

Well, bombs away. The data is uploading now.  Whee, nothing like
dropping 8 megs of data into a public database to make you cautious
before hitting the enter key...

It ain't done yet, and the renderer sure hasn't done anything with the
data yet, but here's a URL
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?minlon=-120.0260334&minlat=48.8969301&maxlon=-117.8258127&maxlat=50.0763849&box=yes

peace,
        Austin.
--
Build a man fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.