Looking at my local map in Orleans Ontario noticed that Merkley Drive
does not connect up to Charlemagne.  Merkley Drive is tagged
Geobase_import_2009 and all sorts of interesting things.  Charlemagne
is just tagged potlach and residential road.

Is there an easy way to extend Merkley Drive so it does connect?  ie
add another node but copy the attributes of the existing road?

Should I simply hold off until I know that the Geobase_import_2009 has
been completed?

Is there a way to submit a GPS trace into Geobase to get their base
map corrected?

Thanks John