Harald Kliems wrote on 2011-11-28  11:48:14

> possibly related to the recent discussions about coastline problems in
> Canada, I've just noticed that the Île des Sœurs in Montreal has disappeared:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.4621&lon=-73.543&zoom=14&layers=M
> I have no idea how to fix this (or maybe it already has been fixed, as my
> understanding is that it'll take a while to show up on Mapnik). Can someone
> please have a look at it?

Harald

The way  Île des Sœurs (3867621) has been modified by mapper Alain512 on
2011-11-21T13:43:35Z
It has the attribute    "natural"="coastline" wich seems ok.

We cannot load the history and see if alain512 fixed a previous problem with
the attribute.

This Venise in Montreal should be fixed soon, i believe.

Pierre Béland