Taking a look at the history of changes in the area, I see that FK270673
decided that "The Ocean continues to Montreal" in changeset #9882613 on
November 20th. Given that the freshwater part of the St. Lawrence starts at
Quebec City, this is incorrect.

So, what is the correct response to this because it appears to be causing a
bunch of problems FK270673 probably didn't foresee.

  --G