From: michael bishop <cle...@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap <talk-ca@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] canvec data offset
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:01:04 -0400

yeah, thats what i had to do for every node
but part is the issue there, is that when i merge 2 nodes, it doesnt
always go to the 'right' position'
need to manualy select them in the right order to make it go in the
right direction, it seems more like an error in the canvec data then an
extra step i need to do on every tile
almost looks like floating point rounding errors, but not sure why some
tiles are ok and others arent