On 31-3-2012 8:16, Frank Steggink wrote:

Working on Quebec. I've replaced about half of the affected roads with Canvec. The stray non-ODBL nodes (which happen to be along main streets) are due to nodes being reused for landuse. I'm not sure if those can be cleaned up in time (as I expect to be busy with the rest of the roads most of the day), but I'll try.

Roads in Quebec City are done [1] :) Landuse not so much, but imho that's not that important, since it can be added relatively quickly with Bing, etc. I'll work on some roads in Charny / Ste-Hélène, and then probably the coastline near Sept-Îles (roughly: just to prevent an eventual flooding).

Frank

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/fsteggink/edits