Hello all,

As a former resident of Saskatchewan, I vote for imports - done by a select few people who know how to do it well. I've been slowly bringing Moose Jaw on the map with help from Bing imagery, but I will never be able to accurately map all of the roads in Saskatchewan. There are over 200,000 km of roads. Most are un-mapped in OSM and will likely remain that way - not to mention the thousands of lakes in Northern Saskatchewan that aren't there.

I would much rather update a map, then try to trace the entire country.

Cheers,
Teresa

(on a different note, I now live in Germany, where imports aren't even spoken of. Lots of stuff left to map here though, even with a really active community.)