On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Martijn van Exel <m...@rtijn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> (resending from the correct email address, apologies)
>
> Thanks for all the responses to my previous thread. I am partly still
> processing the input but another topic came up while we were investigating
> route relations. I can’t seem to find a wiki page on route relations in
> Canada, or even per province. The exception is Ontario
> (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada:Ontario#Route_relations
> ). Am I not looking hard enough? Would a ‘relation pages’ for Canada perhaps
> make sense?

Several users (OntarioEditor and osm_validation_and_improvements)
created a whole bunch of relations for Ontario highways and county
roads, but also added prefixes to roads (ON prefix to provincial
highways and various prefixes like RR and CR to regional/county roads)
which many OSM users were unhappy with and which I have been gradually
reverting. I want to keep the relations though.