In order to identify those buildings that need extra tags it would be
extremely useful to have a map of Ottawa / Gatineau that could be loaded
into JOSM.  The Ontario map is too big and doesn't contain  Gatineau.

Does anyone have a suitable cut down .OSM file?  I have a web site that
could host it / them.  Even if the data is slightly out of date it would
give us a clue which buildings are lacking building:levels for example and
many of which can be added from memory.  That way only the tiny bit of the
map need be downloaded before being edited in JOSM or what ever the editor
of choice is.

Thanks John