On 2016-08-29 23:47:28, Gordon Dewis wrote:
>> I believe it would be more important to map out park boundaries than
>> actual forest limits which, quite unfortunately, change in pretty
>> dramatic ways in Québec, due to massive logging that has been happening
>> for decades.
>
> Park boundaries are mostly in already, aren’t they? They are fairly easy
> features to import compared to forests.

Not in Québec, they are not - a bunch of parks are missing still. Some
of the larger areas (like Parc de la Vérendrye, a 22 000 km² area) are
daunting in and of themselves.

No freely available datasource for those either.

A.

--
While the creative works from the 16th century can still be accessed
and used by others, the data in some software programs from the 1990s