Hi,

@dega - changeset 41680708 has been reverted with changeset 42314543, with my
username (mihaii_telenav). Can you please check the area and update it so it
reflects ground truth?

@Pierre - I've reviewed the ways you suggested. Please find my comments in green

*         id=439021577 highway=residential -> this service road (probably
private) goes to one house only. not highway=residential. And how useful to add
these housing service roads? I see that you changed the source. Looks good.

*         id=439107096 highway=residential -> this look like a farm field track
Thanks for changing it to track. Looks good.

*         id=425558698 highway=track -> Changed to residential and added
surface=unpaved with changeset 42314695.

*         id=425558694 highway=track -> their are houses on the first segment
of the road then highway=residential for this segment ? Splitted the ways and
changed to residential with changeset 42314803.

*         id=425558699 highway=track -> their are houses on the first segment
of the road then highway=residential for this segment ? Splitted the ways and
changed to residential with changeset 42314827.

*         id=425558695 highway=track -> How useful is it to add all these
tracks in the fields - for the majority private, for tractors only. Added
surface=unpaved with changeset 42314867.

*         id=425501869 highway=residential -> In this remote Labrador area, I
see a mine nearby. But I would be surprised that this is a new residential
area. This look to me like a wind farm with the spaces at the end of each road
branch to install a wind turbine. See for comparison
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/49.2043/-65.6507 Thanks for the updates.
Looks good.

*         Rue du Banc-de-Sable (id=435769605) highway=residential source=Bing
->  No Bing or MapBox imagery available. Seems to come from geobase.ca,  trace
+ Name. Thanks for the updates. Looks good.

*         id=425338059 highway=trac -> We dont know the status of this forestry
road. It might have been opened 10-15 years ago to cut wood. But we dont know
if this is a permanent road, if culvert and bridges are repaired, what is the
exact condition of the road.  Even on the main roads, this is very hasardous to
drive in these areas. I agree. How do you think it is best to highlight this
kind of situation?

In the future, I would suggest to contact us directly by sending a private
message to our OSM username. This way, we can discuss and solve any issues that
may appear much quicker.

Mihai