Hi,

   I've been involved in a changeset discussion that I would like to
bring to the attention of a wider audience:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/44545610#map=16/45.4064/-75.7947

I don't think I'm the right person to continue that discussion but I see
several questionable attitudes here (e.g. the "I don't need to show
sources for what I do" attitude, the "I have more edits than you so shut
up" attitude).

I was initially drawn to that changeset because it was flagged as a
potential import, adding 1000 houses over a couple of hours. I'm still
not sure if my suspicion was correct. It should be easy enough to
disprove but instead we're seeing statements, attacks and excuses worthy
of an US election twitter exchange.

But maybe I'm overreacting and I'm prepared to let the matter rest if
the Canadian community finds that nomal.

Bye
Frederik