Hi James,

Am 22.12.2016 um 21:23 schrieb James:
> And suddenly the osmcha disapproval from Nakaner(Michael has
> disapeared....I know he's on this list as he does popup from time to time
> on this list....very suspicious indeed.

Based on the information given in the changeset tags I concluded at the
time I added the -1 flag that it is an import. If you trace buildings
the number of added nodes per changeset might reach 1000. But in this
changeset 8008 nodes were added. I was impossible to prove that Bing or
Mapbox imagery was used.

In the meanwhile you stated that you used other data sources for
tracing. That's why I removed the flag.

Best regards

Michael