I think its best if they can organise themselves.  We don't have a French
translation of the wiki which is unfortunate.

If you could bring the matter to their attention that would be useful.  I
suspect that most of the building outlines are already mapped and the real
challenge will be tagging more detail on to the buildings.

Thanks John