From: James [mailto:james2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 16:07
To: john whelan
Cc: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Stats Canada new building outlines Open Data do we wish
to import it?

From my initial glance at the data...seems pretty good and accurate(again I
didn't check all the cities nor do I expect them all to be having same level of
accuracy)

The two I've been eye balling are Kingston and Rimouski which seem to be very
accurate at first assessment. If we do want to import them, a formal draft up
will have to be done though

On Fri., Nov. 2, 2018, 3:53 p.m. john whelan