I have seen this used in Germany for "junction names", e.g.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/30249931 is one of the exits making
up "Frankfurter Kreuz" which is the major interchange near Frankfurt
and has its own (quite extensive) Wikipedia page:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurter_Kreuz

I don't know if naming interchanges is common in Quebec. The nearest
thing to named interchanges I can think of off the top of my head in
Ontario is the Basketweave on the 401. This example might be a bit of
tagging for the renderer to get the exit name to show up on the
default OSM.org layer.

--Jarek