Like I said, I will leave it to the local mappers to figure out what is best.

I did refine the instructions for the U.S. challenge a little more, since there
are definitely legitimate uses of the `name` tag on junction nodes. I included
an example. Have a look if you’re interested:
https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3253/
<https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3253/> I hope this helps to show that a
MapRoulette challenge is not about telling people how to map, but rather
inviting them to have a look at a situation that may need correcting, but make
the decision themselves.

Martijn