Hi all,

Just a heads up that I've moved the page documenting the plan to import buildings across Canada, much discussed on this list of late. The idea is that the new title is more concise, easily searchable, and clearly explains what we're trying to do. All page history has been preserved and a redirect has been put in place.

Previous: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=WikiProject_Canada/Canada_Stats_Canada_Building_Outlines_Import/Plan&redirect=no

Current: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada_Building_Import

If you haven't looked at the wiki lately, there have been some big changes, and more on the way. The goal is to get this page to clearly and explicitly document the import plan, not only to guide editors, but also to set people's minds at ease, answer any questions, and as a useful description of where all this data came from once the import is over.

Please feel encouraged to edit the page to get it in line with the documentation required for import as described on the import guidelines page.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines

Best,

--
Nate Wessel
Jack of all trades, Master of Geography, PhD candidate in Urban Planning